On Monday, March 11th, the FCC elected its members at the head of 20 provincial parliaments out of the 24 programmed by the Central Electoral Commission. This prompted the National Coordinator of this platform, Mr. Nehemiah Mwilanya Wilondja, to congratulate all the provincial members of the FCC for "their discipline and loyalty to the ideals advocated by his moral authority, comrade Joseph Kabila Kabange". He thus expresses the wish to "see this same behavior prevail in the elections of Governors and Vice-Governors".
In this month of the woman, this poll was timely for the two ladies who got a chance to be elected at the head of deliberative bodies: Gertrude Kitembo, who won all 22 votes of oniema rovincial deputies, and Augustine Dako, propelled on the pedestal of the provincial assembly of Bas-Uélé.
1. Provincial Assembly of Kinshasa: Godé Mpoy elected President The candidate of the Common Front for Congo (FCC), Godefroid Mpoy Kadima has been elected Monday, March 11, 2019 President of the final bureau of the Provincial Assembly of Kinshasa.
2. Provincial Assembly of Tshopo: Gilbert Bokungu, new president Gilbert Bokungu, elected from Ubundu territory and FCC member AAB political group, was elected president.
He will be joined by deputy Mbilingo Angbula Philippe, from AMK's Lamuka Coalition. Reporter: AABC's Treasury Bafandu Belina, his deputy is Bienvenu Bolongue of AAAA. The questor is Falone Selenge Matende of the AFDC and Allies
3. Kasai: Alois Mushitu Ngenge elected President: PPRD The final office is composed as follows: President: Alois Mushitu Ngenge PPRD, Vice President: Jean Marie Kapinga
Reporter: Pongo Mubambara PPRD Deputy Raporter: Mfutu Guillaume Questor: Piemamikobi Gaston.
4. Kongo-Central: Pierre Anatole Matusila elected at the head of the provincial assembly
He is from ABAKO political party, member of Lamuka, the opposition group led by Moïse Katumbi. Edmond Luzolo Lwa Nganga was elected Vice President. He is from the Centre political party.
5. Upper Katanga: FCC Kashoba Freddy elected President of the Provincial Assembly Freddy Kashoba provincial deputy, elected from Kasenga, is elected president of the Provincial Assembly of Haut Katanga.
6. Haut-Uele: The FCC Afaounde Sumbu is the president of the provincial assembly, he is from Territory of Watsha, he was the president of the provincial assembly facing Ismaël Ebunze, the former president. 7. Lomami: Le FCC Tshibangu Valdo is the president of the provincial assembly.
Here is the composition of the office: President: TSHIBANGU MUKAS VALDO (Luilu) Vice President: NUMBI NUMBI CLOVIS (Lubao)
Reporter: KASANGANA MULUNDA ÉLIE (Ngandanjika) Deputy Reporter: KABAMBA TSHILOMBO SOZITO (Luilu) Questor: EJIBA MPUNGUE SIDONIE (Kabinda city).
8. Haut Lomami: The FCC Héritier Katandula elected President of the Provincial Assembly Marcel MbuyaNgoya was promoted to the position of Vice President. Mwamba Lumbala Kalend was elected reporter. He will be assisted by Josephine Malale Banza, who led the temporary office. The post of questor returned to Raphael Ngoy Yolo. 9. Tanganyika: Lulu Kitenge Joseph Elected President of the Provincial Assembly
10. Equateur: Claude Buka is the president of the provincial assembly The provincial deputy of the PPRD Claude Buka was the president of the provincial assembly of the Equateur. Alexis Nkumu (MLC) was Vice President, Lopose Peter, Reporter (PALU-A), Clovis Elongama, Adjoining Reporter (AMK) and Ryphin Elodji Questor (MLC). 11. Provincial Assembly of Sud-Ubangi: John Degbalase of AFDC et Allies is the president of the definitive bureau
Antoine Bokumu and Augustin Wapu Gboka of the Liberation Movement of Congo (MLC) were elected respectively vice-president and reporter of the final bureau. The Questor's post was snatched by Malumba Papy, Libenge's elected member and CDER member of Jean-Lucien Busa.
12. Maniema: Gertrude Kitembo, the first woman elected president of the Provincial Assembly with 22/22 deputies. 13. Sud Kivu: Lwamira Zacharie elected President of the Provincial Assembly Office
The elected provincial deputy of Walungu territory Lwamira Zacharie, was elected president of the final office of the Provincial Assembly. Vice-President Yabé Norbert of Alternance Vital Kamerhe 2018 won with 26 votes to Bisimwa Batandi, who won 21 votes 14. Kasaï-central: Patrice-Aimé Sesanga elected president of the permanent office in Kasaï central
15. Tanganyika: Lulu Kitenge Joseph Elected President of the Provincial Assembly 16. Bas-Uele: Augustine Dako (FCC) 17. Ituri: Banga Tchombe Simeon
18. Lualaba: The incumbent President Kamwenyi re-elected at the head of the provincial assembly 19. Kasaï-Oriental: Yves Muamba Kadima, of UDPS Tshisekedi, was elected president of the final bureau of the provincial assembly Yves Muamba Kadima, of UDPS Tshisekedi, was elected president of the final bureau of the provincial assembly of Kasaï-Oriental with 22 votes out of 22. 20. Kwilu: Makongo Serge
21. Nord Ubangi: Simon Gbalimo Mbedua (President); Achile Kwango (Vice-Chairperson); Robert Mwaka (Reporter); Roger Akelo (Deputy Reporter); Bembide Polele (Questor)